Sunday, November 4, 2007

Boring!

Well, it has been 6 weeks now that I have last written but it has not been inspiring at all for me lately as my work has been getting so much of my attention. Also it is my own laziness of not wanting to crack my head open for any writing materials. I am sure you all well familiar of all the usual excuses of one not writing. In fact keeping a blog is like having a pet. You got to keep writing to make it alive. But sorry, I am just not in the mood lately for all this.

One of the reasons is that I have found a website which I can watch my Japanese series and TVB series too.. So it has taken most of my free time. You see, I am in a place where I am deprived of going to the cinema as there is no existance of it. And it has been years since I follow any new release of TVB series. I think I am not even sure what is going on in the world of HK entertainment.

Other than that, my work has been piling up as the 'bruha' in my office is officially resigning which is a good news to me. I know I am bad but then it is the best for both parties. We both can't seems to see eye to eye on our working method. This has been going since the first week of my arrival. There is a lot of clashes in ideas and how to run the department. Now I can at least breathe much easier but also it means more responsibilities on my side. And who knows a promotion is in store. But lets not go too far on that. I have expectations but then I am also new to that area. So perhaps patience is the virtue of all.

I have nothing really to write but for the sake of this baby of mine, I got to keep it alive. I do not want to be call a procastinator.. Heheh! So hopefully, once all is better, I will be able to contribute more okay!

4 comments:

bensiu said...

hongwaiz!

I have new Executive Housekeeper. Jantan lei geh. Interesting though as I have never imagined a jantan can do a female's work. Not gender bias here.

So how do you cope up with your housekeeping work anyway?

Big Bad Wolf said...

finally, u have updated ur blog!!

chipmunk said...

yeze.. a jantan isit. haha! well housekeeping is very demanding job and we are currently haveing a scarce number of good housekeeper.. so if you are good the money is good too.. and the prospect too.. it makes it better when you are a jantan.. hahah!

Anonymous said...

yeah... the 'inti' is like the title... hahahahahahahah